Earlier this week, I came across this blog. I spent a good hour today going through coupons trying to find my way to saving on groceries the way the blog explains.

Publix has a promotion with BP right now. Spend $25 in groceries and get $10 off a $50 gas gift card.

Deals this week:
Boneless skinless chicken breast on sale for $1.79 a pound.
Cheez-its were BOGO
Bananas were on sale for .39 a pound, compared to .69 a pound.
Alexia crunchy snacks BOGO. I also had 2 coupons for $1 off, so for both packages I paid 89 cents!
YoPlait FiberOne yogurt BOGO. I had one coupon for $1.25 off and one for $1 off, so I paid 25 cents for 2 packages of 4.

I spent $190.29
I saved $87.41

I also walked out of the store with $150 in BP gas gift cards.

P.S. and I added to the stock in the freezer. I bought 14 packages of chicken :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment